ARO Electronic Interface pumps - customized control without the cost The ARO
Electronic Interface Diaphragm Pump provides all the benefits of an air-operated pump with the controllability of an electric pump. All ARO EXP Series Electronic Interface Pumps seamlessly integrate with the ARO Automated Controller.
- Internal cycle counter and end-of-stroke pressure signals track feedback and pump data
- Leak detection option detects and notifies of diaphragm failure. ARO Controller offers multi-pump control for accurate two-part batching
- Remote triggers and alerts send timely operating data
- Convoluted diaphragm lasts up to four times longer than traditional diaphragms
- Wide range of sizes and material selection accommodates myriad processes, fluids and viscosity