Air Operated Powder Pumps
Replace Manual Powder Processes
Transfer and handle your dry process powders faster, cleaner and at a fraction of the cost associated with installed “systems.” Consistent trouble- free transfer of powders up to 45-lbs. per cubic foot (721 kgs. per cubic meter) dry-weight, such as carbon black, expanded mica, silicones, acrylic resins, 3D printing powders and pharmaceuticals.
Replace Manual Powder Processes.
- Reduce Airborne Contamination - With direct transfer from the powder container to your recipe.
- Unique Patented Air-Induction System - Avoids the possibility of powder pack-out.
- Portable - Can be moved from site to site.
Features & Benefits
Startup & Troubleshooting
- Delay Timer Built-in timer insures proper
fluidization of the powder before start-up.
- Air Filter/Regulator Included with pump.
- Main Air Control Valve Directly controlled by the
Delay Timer, main start-up valve supplies air pressure directly to
the pump’s major air valve.
- Pump Major Air
Valve ARO’s Air valve features patented, stall-free design.
- 4-Way Air-Efficiency Valve Reduces the
amount of air or other inert gas required for operation. A
critical cost and energy-saving feature.
- Air Induction Valve Special valve increases air velocity for optimum powder aeration and diffusion.
Let us find the right solution for you: