Electronic Interface Pump
Available in 8 sizes, from 1/4" to 3"
The ARO Electronic Interface Pump is an air-operated diaphragm pump that provide accurate, electronically controlled dosing. Paired with the ARO Controller, ARO Electronic Interface Diaphragm pumps assure consistent flow rates and pinpoint control for a myriad of fluids and applications, from chemical treatment to commercial laundry.
Hazadous Duty Ready;
- Operate the pump in the following hazardous locations:
NEC / CEC: Class I&II, Div 1&2, Group A-D
ATEX: Zone 1&2, 21&22
- Wire the provided sensors and barrier devices per your local code requirements
- Install controller and barrier devices in a suitable hazardous enclosure or outside the hazardous area
- Built-in solenoid control seamlessly integrates with other electronic components
- Internal cycle counter and end-of-stroke pressure signals track end-of-stroke feedback and pump data
- Leak detection option detects diaphragm failure to help reduce costly production downtime
- Factory-installed cycle counter and leak detection kits
- Preassembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation
- Lube-free design and fewer parts for easy maintenance and repairs
- Multiple sizes accommodate virtually any process, fluid or viscosity
- Five-year warranty
- Closed loop system achieves dispensing repeatability within +/- 1%
- Safe control and monitoring via remote operation
- Multi-pump control for accurate two part batching processes
- Controller accepts leak detection, liquid level sensing and proportional control
- Remote triggers and alerts send operating data, can perform auto shut-down, and keep you up-to-date on maintenance needs
- Seamless integration between the ARO® Controller and EXP Series Electronic Interface pumps
- 120VAC, 110VAC and 60VDC
- 12VDC, 24VAC and 22VAC
- 240VAC, 220VAC and 120VDC
- 24VDC, 48VAC and 44VAC
- To meet ATEX Zone 1 requirements, three solenoid options are available: 12VDC, 24VDC and 220VAC.
- For customers who prefer to use our solenoid with their own coil.
Standard Valve Block
- Standard Electronic Control Diaphragm pump without solenoid control. Offers the option to add add leak detection and end-of-stroke cycle sensing.
Leak Detection Sensors
- Refractive infrared light sensors continuously monitor the air-side of the diaphragm and signal if fluid enters the air side of the diaphragm housing.
- Optional cycle sensors provide closed contact output to monitor pump operation and provide end-of-stroke data on cycle and flow rates. They also help provide preventive maintenance reminders.
Markets & Applications:
- The ARO controller and electronic interface pumps are ideal for a wide array of applications such as batching, and container and tank fill in numerous markets.