ARO® EXP Series Diaphragm Pumps
Everything You Need. Automation Ready.
ARO® EXP Series diaphragm pumps include all the benefits of standard air-operating pumps, but with significant additional features and benefits.
- Electronic Interface capability and solenoid actuation allow for accurate cycle rate control and more consistent volume per stroke. Our solenoid control also ensures a precise number of cycles to be fully completed for improved batch repeatability.
- Patented SimulShift™ "unstallable" air balanced valve design which avoids stalling issues associated with other pumps
- Quick Dump™ check valves that divert cold exhaust air from ice-prone components, which prevents freezing downtime
- Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms, providing 2 time increase in service life over standard PTFE*
Introducing the 3-inch Non-Metallic EXP Diaphragm Pump
ARO is expanding the portfolio of air operated diaphragm pumps to include a new EXP Series 3-inch non-metallic diaphragm pump. With flows rates up to 285 gpm (1,079 lpm) our 3” non-metallic models can meet or exceed your customer’s application requirements.
EXP is Automation Ready
All EXP Series pumps are enhanced with electronic interface capability, providing accurate, electronically controlled dosing. Combine our pump with the ARO Controller or a PLC or PC based system and switch from inaccurate, inefficient manual processes to intelligent fluid management.
- EXP is compatible with almost any automation system
- Electronic Interface Pumps are now available for hazardous duty environments (ATEX, NEC, and CEC certifications)
- Leak detection option certified for use in ATEX/ and NEC/CEC locations detects diaphragm failure to help reduce costly production downtime
- Internal cycle sensor and end-of-stroke signals track end-of-stroke feedback and pump data
- Preassembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation
Exclusive ARO® Quick Dump™ Valve
Our EXP Series diaphragm pumps feature an exclusive to ARO® Quick Dump™ valve that reduces icing by keeping cold exhaust air out of the air motor. This patented feature improves reliability and durability when running your pumps at high speeds to reduce downtime and maintenance.
Solenoid in the Air Valve
What is the advantage? The solenoid actuation allows for accurate cycle rate control and provides a more consistent volume per stroke than is achieved with standard pumps. Additionally, solenoid control allows for a precise number of cycles to be fully completed for improved batch repeatability.
All 1/4" - 2" Non-metallic PD pumps are now upgradeable!
PD pumps are manufactured such that solenoid operation, flow monitoring and leak detection functionality can be added at a later date. As your processes mature, this capability allows you to enhance manually operated processes to incorporate additional control and monitoring capabilities. Simply remove two plugs and replace with a proximity sensor and (or) leak detector. Once upgraded, these components can also be integrated with the ARO® controller for seamless integration.