ARO offers a complete line of repair kits to keep your diaphragm pump operating at peak efficiency and maximize its life span.
Fluid Section Repair Kits
Authentic ARO® Fluid Section Kits are the only replacement kits you can count on to restore your ARO equipment to its original performance and quality. They include the following necessary replacement parts to repair the worn fluid section of an ARO air operated diaphragm pump. If check ball seats are damaged, then they will need to be purchased seperately.
Repair Kit Contents:
- Set of Diaphragms
- Set of CheckBalls or (Flaps/Cones)
- Inlet/Outlet Manifold O-Rings
- Connecting Rod O-Rings & Other Needed O-Rings
- Key-Lube Grease Packet
- Operator Manual with Detailed Repair Instructions
A full range of diaphragm and ball check materials are available to meet the needs for every industry and application.
Air Section Repair Kits
EXP Series Air Section Service Kit includes gaskets, 'O' rings, 'U' cups and the Simul-Shift® valve guaranteeing an ultra-positive, reliable shift signal that avoids stall-out.
PRO Series Air Section Service Kit includes the proper gaskets, 'O' rings and 'U' cups needed to complete standard maintenance repair.
Long Life PTFE Fluid Repair Kits
ARO® Long-Life PTFE Diaphragms are a superior choice over conventional diaphragms
- Proven 2 time increase in service life over standard PTFE*
- Made with uniquely formulated PTFE that provides greater flex life
- Same great chemical resistance as conventional PTFE
- Seamless replacement for your existing PTFE diaphragms
*as measured by mean time between failure
ARO engineering team is continuously evaluating advancements in material technology and apply it to our diaphragms. Over a six month side by side accelerated durability test, the Long-Life PTFE diaphragm demonstrated double the life over our current convectional PTFE baseline.
Available in Compact and EXP Series Pumps which feature:
- Patented “Unstallable” unbalanced air valve design avoids stalling issues associated with other pumps.
- “Quick-Dump” exhaust valves divert cold exhaust air from ice-prone components, preventing freezing.
- Backed by a five-year warranty, we have the most reliable pump line on the market today.
|Pump Type||Models||Air Motor Section||Fluid Section (PTFE Balls, Long-Life PTFE Diaphragms|
|PD05A, PD05R ,PE05A, PE05R||637428||637427-TL|
|1"||Non-Metallic||PD10P, PE10P, PD10E, PE10E||637397||637396-TL|
|Metallic||PD10A, PD10R, PD10S, PE10A, PE10R, PE10S, PM10A, PM10R, PM10S||637397||637401-TL|
|1 1/2"||Non-Metallic||PD15P, PE15P, PD15E, PE15E||637389||637391-TL|
|Metallic||PD15A, PD15R, PD15S, PE15A, PE15R, PE15S, PM15A, PM15R, PM15S||637389||637375-TL|
|2"||Non-Metallic||PD20P, PE20P, PD20E, PE20E||637369||637373-TL|
|Metallic||PD20R, PD20Y, PE20R, PE20Y, PM20R||637369||637309-TL|
|PD20A, PD20S, PE20A, PE20S PM20A, PM20S, PP20A||637421||637309-TL|
|3"||Metallic||PD30R, PE30R, PM30R||637369||637303-TL|
|PD30A, PD30S, PE30A, PE30S PP30A, PM30A, PM30S||637421||637303-TL|
*Partial results may take a moment to load depending on the number of kits returned.
Find an Authorized Parts Distributor
Recieve a response in 24 hours.