La station ARO
La station ARO est une solution personnalisée qui abrite une pompe ARO et de la tuyauterie dans un boîtier fixe afin de réduire les fuites et les fumées pendant le transfert chimique d'un conteneur à un autre.Currently not available in North America
- Made of high-density polyethylene that is impervious to corrosion
- Drip collection tray that holds up to 150 liters (39.6 Gallons)
- Free-standing or can be equipped with wheels for mobility
- Standardized skid size
ARO understands the importance of transporting and securing hazardous material and minimizing its exposure.
The ARO Station can accommodate three different size pumps – the 1, 1 1/2 inch or 2 inch Expert Series Pumps (EXP) ARO diaphragm pump. With the capability to pump material from five to 30 cubic meters per hour (132 gpm), the ARO Station can be calibrated to pump the appropriate quantity for each application. Use of the ARO Station increases the safety of chemical installations during the unloading process by reducing risks of water hammer that occur during the pressurization of the tanks.
ARO offers three add-ons to increase environmental and operator safety:
- A leak detector that communicates possible leakage, helping to minimize air pollution and risk from fumes
- A heater to prevent freezing in extreme situations
- An alarm that monitors the level of liquid in the tank and whether the system is running dry