Sierra 15 Body Ported
Superior flow capacity, an unrivaled array of "real-world" design features and options, a valve body that is both ultra-compact and lightweight - yet exceptionally durable - this is Sierra 15, the miniature valve with the maximum range.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- 2-position single and double solenoid models.
- Two wiring options: Lead Wire and Plug-In.
- Available in 120V AC, 24V DC or 12 V DC.
One-Touch Manual Valve Override (Standard)
Mechanical valve override is nonlocking spring return push with tool.
Wiring and Voltage Options
Lead-Wire Style: Valve lead wires come stripped and preattached to the coil (NEMA 4). Plug-In Style: valves require a CSN Connector for quick, clean wire connect and disconnect. Plug-in lead wires come stripped standard. (NEMA 2). All models are available in either 120V AC, 24V DC. (12V DC Available on plug in only.)
Ultra-compact Valve Design
At only 15 mm wide, Sierra 15 is the one compact valve that is going to fit your valve location requirements - with room to spare.
Durable Body Construction
Sierras body features bar stock aluminum construction, producing a light weight, yet durable valve.
- Low Profile manifolds for use with body threaded valves are available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 16-Station configurations.
- Manifolds available with 1/8" NPT(F) ports. Sierra Valves and manifolds are sold separately.