In-Line, Composite Needle Valve
1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" NPT Valve Inlet Port
Flow Control, Needle Valve, Check Valve
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
This genuine ARO needle valve allows you to increase or decrease airflow in both directions. Our in-line composite models have a lightweight, corrosion-resistant housing and feature a calibrated adjustment knob that allows you to easily set the flow rate, plus a red lock ring to secure your pressure setting.
- 4-stage tapered needle design provides infinite control settings.
- Composite body is tough and corrosion resistant.
- Color-coded micrometer & calibrated adjustment knob provide instant reference points for repeat settings. Press red locking ring down prevents adjustment. Tamper resistant wire supplied in package.
- Units have a threaded body for easy remote panel mount installation.
- Needle Valve is available with stainless steel needle & zinc-plated pipe port inserts. Order 104104-NS2
Need Valves are often used to control the air volume supplied to the Diaphragm Pump to control pump speed.
- Order model 104104-NO2 for 1/4" to 1" Diaphragm Pumps