Flow Control, Needle Valve, Check Valve
1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" In-Line, Composite Valve Inlet Port
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
This genuine ARO needle valve allows you to increase or decrease airflow in both directions. Our in-line composite models have a lightweight, corrosion-resistant housing and feature a calibrated adjustment knob that allows you to easily set the flow rate, plus a red lock ring to secure your pressure setting.
- 4-stage tapered needle design provides infinite control settings.
- Composite body is tough and corrosion resistant.
- Color-coded micrometer & calibrated adjustment knob provide instant reference points for repeat settings. Press red locking ring down prevents adjustment. Tamper resistant wire supplied in package.
- Units have a threaded body for easy remote panel mount installation.
- Needle Valve is available with stainless steel needle & zinc-plated pipe port inserts. Order 104104-NS2
Needle Valves are often used to control the air volume supplied to the Diaphragm Pump to control pump speed.
- Order model 104104-NO2 for 1/4" to 1" Diaphragm Pumps