Single valve flows 2.2 SCFM, Stacking valve flows 1.8 SCFM.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
Valve Performance Features
- CAT Series Valves are available as single station units, bar manifold or stackable.
- CAT Series valves are suitable for air or inert gas.
- Plugging the exhaust port allows single station valves to be plumbed as 2-way valves.
- CAT Series valves are available with a variety of coil options.
- Class F coils are rated for 100% duty cycle.
1/8" CAT Series Valve Benefits
- Quick change coil can be easily interchanged or replaced. Simply remove the top nut, slide off the coil and replace it with a new coil.
- The coil accepts DIN-style connectors, or automotive spade type connections. This helps reduce installation time and provides a secure electrical hook-up.
- When mounted individually, the coil can be rotated to face one of four ways. As a stack, the coils can be mounted in two directions.
- Coils are UL-listed and comply with CSA standards. UL fild #MH13513, CSA Fild #LR51090. NEMA 4 option available.