1/4" High Flow
Flows 6.9 SCFM
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
Valve Performance Features
- CAT Series Valves are available as single station units or stackable.
- CAT Series valves are suitable for air or inert gas.
- Plugging the exhaust port allows single station valves to be plumbed as 2-way valves.
- CAT Series valves are available with a variety of coil options.
- Class F coils are rated for 100% duty cycle.
1/4" High Flow Cat Valves
- High flow-Cats have the performance perks that made the CAT valve famous, plus increased flow capacity that enhances your actuator application options.
- Increased flow.
- Slightly enlarged base and 30mm coil allows high-flow 1/4" porting without compromising compact size.
- One of the highest air flows available in a direct-acting, compact valve.
- Powerful enough to drive cylinders, pumps, and other components.
- Includes all of the CAT series features/benefits: quick-change coils, rotatable coils, compact size and good shift response.
- Using the 119698-X tie-rod kit, up to seven high-flow CAT valves can be stacked together.