Elements are miniature diaphragm operated poppet valves designed to perform specific functions, this includes "Or", "And", "Not" , plus various "Memory" and "Delay" functions.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Symbols: Each element has a symbol based on the National Standard for diagramming moving part logic control
- Mounting: Elements have 5/8" (15.9mm) bolt extensions. Mounting hardware and seals provided with each element
- Test Ports: Many elements have 1/8" NPT ports connected to the "C" (output) port. These can be used as optional output ports, or as test ports
- Port Identification: Letters cast into the cove and base of each element correspond to input and output designations
- Indiviual Elements
- Circuit Board Construction
- Function Base Assembly Method
- Back Tubulation Construction