Provenair HT is designed to meet the needs of OEM and MRO customers. The flexible model number system provides a means to order specifically the options needed to perform in any application without the need for a special or modified cylinder. Factory installed mounts save time and labor by eliminating the extra parts associated with mounting kits.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Tie bolt construction eliminates rod binding and tie rod torque problems (Series AN up to 4" bore).
- Rugged thick walled tubes resist denting.
- NFPA repairable and interchangeable.
- 15 NFPA mounting styles.
- Factory lubricated grease that will not wash out.
- Optional 303 S.S. piston rods provide corrosion resistance.
- Optional oversized rods available to provide extra column strength.
- Optional slippery seals enhance smooth operation and are self-lubricating.
- Available in 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4" and 4" bore sizes with extruded barrel (as shown). (AN series)
- Larger bore sizes 5", 6", 8" and 10" bores have prestressed steel tie rods. (Series AN)
- Operates on air pressure up to 250 p.s.i.
- Output forces up to 19,635 lbs. (10' bore at 250 p.s.i.).
- Std. operating temp: 0 degrees to 185 degress (F), -18 degress to 82 degrees (C).
- Rotated ports are optional.
- Viton seals for high heat applications (up to 300 degress F, 149 degrees C)