Economair Series 23, 24, & 28
Economair round cylinders are medium to heavy-duty units that can be installed anywhere that a repairable cylinder is desired. Prelubed, they're suitable for operation without externally applied lubrication. Unique endcap retention design provides a concentric assembly, resulting in a service life superior to the rod cylinder construction.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Cylinder heads are high tensile strength aluminum alloy, retained by a feed ring wire, a simple design that eliminates excess cylinder weight and bulk.
- The barrel I.D. is hard-coated aluminum with a Rockwell C60 hardness. A finish of 16 microinches or better insures low friction and smooth operation.
- Piston rod is ground and polished, hard-chrome plated steel for minimum friction and maximum packing life. Optional 303 stainless steel is excelllent for corrosion resistance and washdown applications (303 stainless steel is standard on 1-1/8-inch bore cylinders).
- Adjustable cushions provide excellent control of cylinder deceleration. Full range adjustability (except fixed cushions on 1-1/8-inch bore).
- High grade, self-lubricating bronze rod bearing reduces friction and promotes smooth operation.
- Piston seal selection insures job-matched performance - Buna N O-ring, Low Friction U-cup and self-lubricating packings available.
- Wear compensating rod wiper protects internal seals and parts from dirt, grit and debris.
- NPTF dry seal pipe threads on ports.
- Optional self-lubricating U-cup seals reduce drag and promote extra cylinder life.
- Cylinder is repairable so instead of buying complete new units, repair kits can be used.
- Double Acting Nose Mount
- Double Acting, Pivot Mount
- Double Acting, Double Rod
- Non-Cushioned (23 Series)
- Cushioned (24 Series)
- Magnetic Piston (28 Series)