Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Used to draw fluid from 55-gallon drums. Straight tube when pump is mounted on drum; angle tube when pump is wall mounted above container. Plastic (PVC, PP, PTFE), Carbon Steel (CS) or 316 Stainless Steel (SS) available.
- Siphon tube has 6-foot long (1.8 m), 3/4" I.D. hose with 3/4" NPT(M) outlet. Hose is Neoprene over Thiokol.
- Use with Drum cover for closed drum w/2-inch bung opening
- Speeds 55-gallon drum change-over. No need to handle pump. Includes 622651-06 hose, Y45-24-C adapter bushing, Y43-5-C street elbow and 65109 (36” long), carbon steel suction tube. 3/4-inch NPT(F) fluid outlet.
- Use with wall-mounted stub pumps
- For pumping from 55-gallon drum. PVC tube has foot valve for positive priming. Includes 76193 bung adapter, adjustable to approximately 35-1/2-inches. 1-inch NPT(F) fluid outlet.
- Use with stub pumps and diaphragm
- For pumping from 55-gallon drum. 90° PVC siphon tube, 35-1/2-inches (901.7 mm) long with 2-inch bung adapter for 55 gallon drums. Can easily be cut to desired length, on site. 1/2” NPT(F) outlet.
- Use with 1/2-inch diaphragm pumps and stub pumps
- 1/2-inch galvanized suction tube for 55-gallon containers. (36” long)