2:1 Ratio High Pressure
The high pressure pump was developed for applications requiring fluid pressures in excess of the 100 psi developed by traditional pumps. Compared to a standard diaphragm pump, the 2:1 ratio high-pressure pump can produce up to 200 psi, at about half the flow rate.
The 2:1 ratio is accomplished by using the effective surface area of both diaphragms to double the output pressure.
- Utilizing Power - Can produce up to 200 psi, at about half the flow rate of a standard diaphragm pump by utilizing the effective surface areas of both diaphragms to double output pressure.
- Structural Integrity - Bolted Construction eliminates problems associated with leaking band-clamps while also reducing maintenance costs
- Simul-Shift™ and Quick Dump™ valve technology for stall free / ice free operation
- Intelligent Design - Modular major valve for ease of repair
- Built to Last - Convoluted diaphragms for long life
- Size - Available in 3", 2" and 1.5" ports
- 66109 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 94117 Muffler
Pump Casing Materials
- Stainless Steel