Pulsation dampeners reduce pressure fluctuation found in normal diaphragm and piston pump operation and can help eliminate material foaming, material pulsation, hydraulic shock or material splashing.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
Diaphragm pumps of any type have at least two points in their cycle
where they provide no pressure or flow to a process. The unwanted
result of this pressure fluctuation can often be material foaming,
material pulsation, hydraulic shock or material splashing. While traditional pulsation dampeners can help reduce unwanted pulsation and other
problems, they also require operator intervention and adjustments.
- Automatic Air Adjustment - compensates for fluctuations in fluid pressure without operator intervention
- Significant Pulsation Reduction - Shock blockers deliver an average 60 - 80% pulsation reduction in high back pressure applications
- Built for High-Flow / Aggressive Fluid Applications - the 2" models can handle up to 159 cubic inch maximum fluid volume, and 3" models up to 509 cubic inch maximum fluid volume
- Broad Material Range for Compatibility - choose from PVDF, polypropylene, groundable acetal (1" models) or aluminum, cast iron or stainless steel (2" and 3" models) body materials for optimum pump-to-pulsation dampener compatibility
- Broad Diaphragm / Bladder Fluid Compatibility - choose from Santoprene, Nitrile, PTFE, Hytrel, Viton or Urethane for optimum fluid-to-diaphragm compatibility
- Perfect for Process Applications - pulsation reduction in long piping runs help prevent costly fluid pipe and downstream valve damage
- Bolted Construction - for leak-free vessel integrity and a safer work-site
- Ultra-Rugged Construction for Long Service Life - both inside and out, the new Shock Blockers are built tough to deliver worry-free, near pulse-free fluid handling
- SB10X-X-X 1/2", 3/4" & 1" Pumps
- SB20X-X-X 1½" & 2" Pumps
- SB30X-X-X 3" Pumps