Diaphragm Failure Detection Kit
Provides a warning signal of a diaphragm failure by sensing the presenced of liquid in the air chamber of the pump
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Cost-effective way to get your pumps wired for preventive maintenance
How ARO Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD) Works
- A refractive infrared light sensor installed into the air side of the diaphragm housing sends and receives a continuous optic signal. If diaphragm failure occurs and fluid enters the air side, the sensor's beam is absorbed and an output signal is sent indicating failure.
When and Where to Use ARO DFD
- When pumping materials that could pose a threat to the work environment
- In remote locations where constant monitoring is critical
- When pumping expensive materials
- Where OSHA or EPA standards and codes require monitoring
- 67237 1", 1½", 2" & 3" Metallic EXP Pumps
- 67236-1 For 1-1/2" Metallic Diaphragm Pumps with Cast Iron or Stainless Steel center bodies
- 67236-2 For 2" and 3" Metallic Diaphragm Pumps with Cast Iron or Stainless Steel center bodies