Our Extrusion Guns are designed for the optimal flow of your dispensed media.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Extrusion guns are available in manual and automatic models
- Flow guns require Nozzle Kit
Automatic Extrusion Guns
- 651511 Flow Gun - Requires 4-way air valve to open and close. Adjusting screw varies stroke length. Secures to 1/2" diameter to by allen screw. Aluminum body with tungsten carbide seats.
- 651513-11-B Flow Gun - Has air open, spring return actuator. Requires 3-way air valve to open. Adjusting screw varies stroke length. Secures to 1/2" diameter rod by allen screw. 316 stainless steel with tungsten carbide seat.
- 651536-1 Snuff-Back Gun - High flow automatic dispensing gun is designed to handle high-viscosity materials. Requires a 4-way air valve to open and close.
- 651537-1 Flow Gun - Similar to 651511 except with carbon steel body and tungsten carbide ball and seat.
Manual Extrusion Guns
- 651500 Flow Gun - Aluminum body with tungsten carbide seats. Order 66541-XX Nozzle Kit separately.
- 651533 Flow Gun - Wetted parts are 316 series stainless steel with tungsten carbide seats. Order 66541-XX Nozzle Kit separately.
- 641523-1 Flow Gun - Wetted parts are 300 Series stainless steel with PTFE packings. Order 76751 Adapter and 66541-XX Nozzle Kit separately.