Designed for optimal flow of your dispensed media
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Extrusion guns are available in manual and automatic models
- Flow guns require Nozzle Kit
Automatic Extrusion Guns
- 651511 Flow Gun - Requires 4-way air valve to open and close. Adjusting screw varies stroke length. Secures to 1/2" diameter to by allen screw. Aluminum body with tungsten carbide seats.
- 651513-11-B Flow Gun - Has air open, spring return actuator. Requires 3-way air valve to open. Adjusting screw varies stroke length. Secures to 1/2" diameter rod by allen screw. 316 stainless steel with tungsten carbide seat.
- 651536-1 Snuff-Back Gun - High flow automatic dispensing gun is designed to handle high-viscosity materials. Requires a 4-way air valve to open and close.
- 651537-1 Flow Gun - Similar to 651511 except with carbon steel body and tungsten carbide ball and seat.
Manual Extrusion Guns
- 651500 Flow Gun - Aluminum body with tungsten carbide seats. Order 66541-XX Nozzle Kit separately.
- 651533 Flow Gun - Wetted parts are 316 series stainless steel with tungsten carbide seats. Order 66541-XX Nozzle Kit separately.
- 641523-1 Flow Gun - Wetted parts are 300 Series stainless steel with PTFE packings. Order 76751 Adapter and 66541-XX Nozzle Kit separately.