FDA Compliant Solutions From ARO®
Pumps That Produce Good Food
Explore our family of FDA Compliant solutions
from our Expert Series line of diaphragm pumps
ARO® FDA compliant diaphragm pumps deliver safety and quality, as well as industry leading total cost of ownership. And, they combine the rugged reliability of our Expert Series (EXP) pump design with the capacity to handle high volume transfer, enabling you to produce more of what your customers want – Good times, great food and great memories.
Engineered to meet the requirements of the industry
CE, ATEX, 1935/2004/EC and FDA CFR 21.177
Automation and Process ReadyThe ARO FDA-compliant pumps now come with an electronic interface capability to support batching, end-of-stroke detection and remote monitoring. The electronic interface is compatible with the ARO Controller and other control devices. This compatibility supports automated batching and accurate control of the pump in a variety of applications, including transferring anything from juices and beer, to more viscous products such as peanut butter (when used with a follower plate).
Optional Single Piece PTFE Diaphragms
ARO’s single piece composite PTFE diaphragms offer safe, clean and reliable fluid transfer with no fluid entrapment areas to minimize fluid contamination and risk liabilities. These diaphragms reduce labor with their clean-in-place (CIP) capabilities provided by its smooth contoured shape and no outer diaphragm washer.
Center Bodies Available in Stainless Steel or Polypropylene
- Stainless center bodies provide durable/reliable construction compliant with FDA environments.
- Polypropylene center bodies are lighter and chemically compatible for the most caustic environments.
Electropolish stainless-steel 316L construction
FDA compliance and high temperature capability
- FDA compliant materials help ensure product purity and easy clean out. Exclusive 316L ball valve permits higher temperature operation.
Compression Clamp Band Design
Faster cleaning, service, and maintenance
- Quick Knock Down (QKD) design facilitates rapid disassembly (and re-assembly) of components for inspection and maintenance—in place or out of place—and right back into service.
EXPert Series (EXP) pump design
Industry leading total cost of operation, better flow rates and higher reliability
- As an expansion of the EXP Series of dual diaphragm pumps, ARO now offers plant managers and maintenance engineers a reliable choice for sanitary applications.
Visit the FDA Diaphragm Pump product page to find pump features, specifications, and documentation. Need help finding a pump? Contact us and our experienced team can help you find the best pump for your application.