4-Way Air Solenoid & Pilot Valves
4 way, 2 & 3 position single solenoid, double solenoid, single pilot, double pilot actuations, available in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" NPT ports. These valves can be used inline or mounted on a manifold.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
4-Way Solenoid & Pilot Valves 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" NPT Ports
- Ideal for packaging, material handling and air motor applications.
- Ideal for double acting pneumatic cylinders
- Compact size with excellent flow capacity
- Single and double solenoid or pilot models
- Three voltages available 120 VAC, 12 and 24 VDC
- Lightweight aluminum bodies and Buna-N seals are standard
- Manifold mounting available, blanking plates available for future expansion.
- Max/Air valves use Alpha style 22mm coil
- 1/4" = 26 mm Body Size
- 3/8" = 30 mm Body Size
- 1/2" = 34 mm Body Size
- 3-Position Spool Function Provides Wider Application Flexibility:
MaxAir offers 3-position spool configuration with all ports blocked in center.
- Solenoid Coils and Connectors Provide Quick, Clean Connections:
Coils are Class F rated for 100% duty cycle applications at 122-degrees F (50-degrees C). AC or DC coils can be interchanged on the same solenoid stem. Each Solenoid connector acts as its own junction box, with molded connectors and gaskets to protect electrical connections. Design meets NEMA-4 classifications.
- One-Touch Manual Override (Standard):
MaxAir contains a mechanical valve override that can be adjusted to a locking (push and twist) position or non-locking function.
- Valves Are Body-Threaded and can be Manifold-Mounted:
MaxAir is a body-threaded valve that can be directly plumbed or manifold-mounted, where there is a need for multiple valves in tight spots, especially in machine design operations. Manifolds Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 Station Configurations.