1/8" Valve Bar Manifold
AROs Cat Valve Bar is the fast, preassembled path to compact valve manifold installation. Factory built and tested, the Cat Valve Bar arrives ready to "plumb, plug -n play". Flows 2.2 SCFM.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Factory assembled complete, saves time and money.
- Valve overrides are standard.
- Coils are UL and CSA listed (Files: UL #MH13513; CSA #LR51090).
Valve Performance Features
- CAT Series Valves are available as single station units, bar manifold or stackable.
- CAT Series valves are suitable for air or inert gas.
- Plugging the exhaust port allows single station valves to be plumbed as 2-way valves.
- CAT Series valves are available with a variety of coil options.
- Class F coils are rated for 100% duty cycle.
1/8" CAT Series Valve Benefits
- Quick change coil can be easily interchanged or replaced. Simply remove the top nut, slide off the coil and replace it with a new coil.
- The coil accepts DIN-style connectors, or automotive spade type connections. This helps reduce installation time and provides a secure electrical hook-up.
- When mounted individually, the coil can be rotated to face one of four ways. As a stack, the coils can be mounted in two directions.
- Coils are UL-listed and comply with CSA standards. UL fild #MH13513, CSA Fild #LR51090. NEMA 4 option available.
- Operator's Manual