Micro-Air Cylinders are ideal for small part positioning, clamping, and ejecting. They are the perfect choice for appplications where small bore, medium duty, repairable cylinders are preferred. Prelubed, they are suitable for operations without externally applied lubrication.
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
- Operates on air pressure up to 200 PSI.
- Superior wear characteristics
- Hard coated aluminum tubing I.D. Internal hardness of 60 Rockwell C, the barrel has an internal finish of 16 microinches or better
- Standard 303 Stainless Steel piston rod for corrision resistance
- Double end-mount cylinders can also be used as a pivot mount
- Provides greater durability than disposable cylinders
- Available with Buna-N or Viton Seals
- Double Acting, Double End Mount and Pivot Mount, Buna-N seals
- Double Acting, Nose Mount, Rear Port, Buna-N seals
- Double Acting, Double end Mount and Pivot Mount, Viton Seals
- Double Acting, Nose Mount, Rear Port, Viton Seals