1" Fuel Transfer Pump
29 GPM (110 LPM)
Designed specifically for high-volume transfer, bulk-unloading, or fueling applications. These pumps meet UL 79 specification code and are compatible with gasoline, aviation fuel, diesel fuel, fuel oil and kerosene.
- Designed specifically for dispensing petroleum-based fuel
- Meet UL-79 specification code
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, aviation fuel, fuel oil and unleaded fuel
- Used for high-volume transfer, bulk-unloading or refueling applications
How It Works
- To meet UL-79 specification, a pressure relief valve opens and bleeds off excess pressure. The relief valve can be plumbed to return the bleed-off fuel to the storage container.
Body Materials (wetted): Aluminum
Diaphragm/Ball Material: Viton / Acetal
Air Inlet NPT (F) in (mm): 1/4” (6.3 mm)
Fluid Inlet/Outlet Material in (mm): 1” / 1” (25.4 mm)
Max Flow gpm (L/min): 29 (109.8)