ARO® Electronic Interface Pumps and Controller
Remotely Take Control. Increase Safety.
The ARO® controller and electronic interface pumps are ideal for a wide array of applications such as batching and filling containers and tanks in numerous markets.
EXP is Automation Ready
All EXP Series pumps are enhanced with electronic interface capability, providing accurate, electronically controlled dosing. Combine our pump with the ARO® Controller and switch from inaccurate, inefficient manual processes to intelligent fluid management.
Safe Control and Monitoring
ARO Electronic Interface pumps are suitable for use in gas and dust
environments, including ATEX and North American applications.
Connect the pump to the ARO Controller outside the hazardous zone and provide safer control and monitoring of your processes.
Installation Overview for Hazardous Areas:
- Operate the pump in the following hazardous locations:
NEC / CEC: Class I&II, Div 1&2 ATEX: Zone 1&2, 21&22
- Hazardous rated electrical components allow for installation within hazardous areas
- Wire the provided sensors and barrier devices per your local code requirements
- Install controller and barrier devices in a suitable hazardous
enclosure or outside
the hazardous area
Use the ARO® Controller or Your Own PLC Controller
- Remote triggers and alerts send operating data, can perform auto shut-down, and keep you up-to-date on maintenance needs
- Controller accepts leak detection, liquid level sensing and proportional control
- Seamless integration between the ARO® Controller and the EXP Series Electronic Interface pumps
- Multi-pump control for accurate two part batching processes