Electronic Interface Pump
Available in 8 sizes, from 1/4" to 3"
Request More Information
Would you like more information about this product? Please contact us below, and we will connect you with a dealer in your area.
Product InformationCollapse All
The ARO Electronic Interface Pump is an air-operated diaphragm pump that provide accurate, electronically controlled dosing. Paired with the ARO Controller, ARO Electronic Interface Diaphragm pumps assure consistent flow rates and pinpoint control for a myriad of fluids and applications, from chemical treatment to commercial laundry.
- Configurable for use with the ARO Controller
- Built-in solenoid control seamlessly integrates with other electronic components
- Internal cycle counter and end-of-stroke pressure signals track end-of-stroke feedback and pump data
- Leak detection option detects diaphragm failure to help reduce costly production downtime
- Factory-installed cycle counter and leak detection kits
- Preassembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation
- Lube-free design and fewer parts for easy maintenance and repairs
- Multiple sizes accommodate virtually any process, fluid or viscosity
- Five-year warranty
- 120VAC, 110VAC and 60VDC
- 12VDC, 24VAC and 22VAC
- 240VAC, 220VAC and 120VDC
- 24VDC, 48VAC and 44VAC
- To meet ATEX Zone 1 requirements, three solenoid options are available: 12VDC, 24VDC and 220VAC.
- For customers who prefer to use our solenoid with their own coil.
Standard Valve Block
- Standard Electronic Control Diaphragm pump without solenoid control. Offers the option to add add leak detection and end-of-stroke cycle sensing.
Leak Detection Sensors
- Refractive infrared light sensors continuously monitor the air-side of the diaphragm and signal if fluid enters the air side of the diaphragm housing.
- Optional cycle sensors provide closed contact output to monitor pump operation and provide end-of-stroke data on cycle and flow rates. They also help provide preventive maintenance reminders.
- 1/4" Diaphragm Pump
- 3/8” Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1/2” Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1/2” Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 3/4” Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 3/4” Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1” Conductive Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1” Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1” Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1-1/2” Conductive Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1-1/2” Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 1-1/2’’ Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 2’’ Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 2” Non-metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 2” Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 3” Metallic Diaphragm Pump
- 3’’ Metallic Diaphragm Pump